I feel something something amazing in me ,
that the eyes cant see but only the heart in a fascinating way that a lad like me cant say,
that the eyes cant see but only the heart in a fascinating way that a lad like me cant say,
I might be a common man having wishful thing in a pool of my thoughts as am sinking deep into the core of my being ,
numerous times shamefully i doubt the course of action i take am sure seeing how my gifts glitter in corridors of darkness i feel like a king my talent is the castle i dwell.
numerous times shamefully i doubt the course of action i take am sure seeing how my gifts glitter in corridors of darkness i feel like a king my talent is the castle i dwell.
Well, I hustle day and night to pave the way to be seen right i know i will stumble patience is my queen who will sort me out with no trouble.
I just need to be keen motivation keeps a brother going , going fast as i know i can.
I just need to be keen motivation keeps a brother going , going fast as i know i can.
There are many men in this ship am not alone talented many passed so i asked, they all watched their steps towards greatness evading regrets going hard even when people saw them as madness, they passed to the crest reached the zest and so they rest.
Comments
Post a Comment