I THINK I HATE MILLENIALS



I hate millennials, they are full of ridiculous , careless actions and speaking utter nonsense, assimilated by grotesque new age agenda, these are practically soulless, pathetic walking corpses.


But hey, you might see this as crazy, Is Padili not a millennial? Yes you’re right maybe i was born in the 90’s gents and ladies, we are not all clueless, Shilawadu fans and social media freaks, but if you insist keep my name on the waiting list.

To be blunt, Millennials were beget from 80’s to date, patience and solitude is not their best suite, entitled, lazy and irresponsible, portraying no hard-work en-route for pain and regret.

I hate millennials, catering for birthdays, valentine-days and baby showers, unable to contemplate complexity of life without getting a fix from motivational speaker, Inspired by justin bieber following the life of Vera sidika. Wait a minute is she an author?
Outbound from the righteous path, my daddy made it from the village in old days when hard-life was not a case to miss the base, hard work paid with no Inspirational-talks.

I hate millennials, Make-up by prisca make-up by alice and yet they long to be rich and famous. Addicted to success cute quotes of cuddled rich kids, who they dont share the same currency and odds.

You can be a 22 year old millennial stupid with no skills and life clue, with a million youtube views and google paying you to keep your fellow jolly millennials fooled.

Please let me hate these “ sorry ass wannabe millennials”, inspired by actors, musicians, photographers and divas, they dream to be music directors and designers, no more wisdom from grandpa as he cant distinguish ghost from luscious.

I hate millennials, these wannabe boss ladies want to work from home and earn a big check, fascinated by Instagram mental crime and fake life, date one of them and drown in debts.
No care for the elderly and sick, never will they risks their necks for welfare of the weak, believe me they will kill to make their nails neat. Too gullible to comprehend, that duck lips selfies don’t fathom the fight against inequality, child labor and ignorance, I bet they cant substantiate reality from fantasy. It depends what comes next, Black panther or Hobbs & Shaw by Fast & furious.


You know why i hate millennials, they have no secrets, the internet knows them better than themselves, my grandma has no shred of digital footprint evidence, except her old marriage photos in hardcopies of the 60’s. Shame on you, Facebook knows when was your last time you brushed your shoes.

I hate millennials, they are too folly even with their digital technology, they are least innovative simple life tricks give them an agony. They have divorced from medicine, law and teaching to fashion designing and media personality. The only things they have innovated are youtube videos, trap music, make up, sport betting and selfie poses. I think we have to move on and count our losses.

Comments